Monday, August 24, 2009

Very Frustrated

First I will begin with my third running session of last week. It kicked my butt. I ran outside first off, I have been running on an indoor track, a beautiful wonderful indoor airconditioned track that is all level. Well running outside is way different and way harder. I didn't quit though, I was surprised at how far I went. I was really tired and hot! So with the up hill and down hill etc I decided I should probably do week one over and do 2 out of the 3 outside. Man running outside kills the bottoms of my feet, killlllls them. So yes gonna do week one over. I wanted to run yesterday but this weekend has got me so tired and messed up. Every second of both Saturday and Sunday were taken up, it was horrible!. So needless to say by the time I had finished moving the rest of my stuff home and going to dinner and shopping with mother and grandmother for grandmother's birthday and then mom having to stop at Walmart, which is never a quick trip, it was 10 at night. I would've totally gone except since my departure to college my parents have moved to the country and at 10 o'clock at night it is very dark and not even the feirce grown of my friendly chocolate lab makes me feel safe. So you would think no big deal I'll work out today . . . wrong I have to rush to my apartment because it has to be cleaned so they can do a final walk through before we turn in our keys . . . ridiculous! I hope cleaning won't take long and I go to the park and run before going to Justin's. Maybe I will run in his neighborhood, its well lit. I am annoyed with all this moving stuff and just want it to be over with so it will stop interfering with my life. Doesn't help when there isn't really a difinitive place for your stuff at your parents also, makes you feel a little out of place. I guess I will be putting everything in storage containers in an effort to keep my stuff protected until I move out. Moving out may come sooner than I thought too. One of my besties and I may be getting a place in January, we have to discuss it a little more but its looking possible. That makes me very happy and excited. Its not moving out of state but lets face it the only way thats happening is if I get offered mucho money. So if I have to be here then I should live with someone I love and get along with right? They say not to move in with your besties but I think we'll be okay, we both have boyfriends and family to keep us busy not to mention work. Now if only I could find a way to legally make money without working.

Items on the menu today include rice cakes, orange, yogurt, pb and j and string cheese. Don't know whats for dinner just yet.

3 comments:

Smee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smee said...

Ah so I'm not the only one who was completely sidetracked! All day spent at a car dealership, followed by a lazy Sunday = not a darn minute spent exercising. I'll join you on redoing W1. And it's okay- you can count the moving as exercise because that is hard work. I can not stand having to move. And then moving in with your best friend- moxy! Save money AND have someone you like staying with you! Are you staying in the Dallas area?

Lupe said...

I won't get to move in with the bestie until January, but yea most likely staying in the Dallas area.