Wednesday, August 19, 2009

C25K DAY 2 WEEK 1

Today I will tackle the second day of the couch to 5K. I am not excited about it at all. I am so tired today and having a hard time feeling very motivated. Only hit snooze once this morning, but that is one more time than I usually hit it. And all I still want to do is sleep. I have been moving so all my free time is being taken by packing and heaving boxes into my mother's truck by myself for now. With all my fatigue and crankyness I WILL go and run, maybe it will cure the crankyness at least.
I am not so sore today but still feeling it from the other day. My calves are hurting as are the bottoms of my feet and my ankles. No pain no gain, is that what they say?
I was bad and ate two slices of pizza last night because Justin ordred pizza. It was there and it was free and I was hungry from moving crap.
Work has been nothing but chaos since I got in at 8am. First off the a/c wasn't working so no coffee for me, which I desparately needed. But I refuse to drink hot coffe when its hot. I have two fans buzzing at my desk which make it loud in here but I am getting used to the whir of the fan blades. The sound however combined with the heat just makes it easier to be sleepier.

1 comment:

Smee said...

It's so easy to get discouraged when you're tired, but pushing through like you are, you are going to be amazed at how strong you are! And the pizza? It's no biggie falling off the diet wagon- we all need that cheat meal (or in my case, a cheat day) and there is nothing wrong with that. Just go back to eating well, and think of it as a small reward. :) I'm proud of you!