Wednesday, August 26, 2009

C25K DAY 1 PART II

So I started C25K over again this week. Ran inside however because it was dreadfully humid and I wasn't gonna do it dang it. It would be one thing if I could run late in the evening or early in the morning so until it cools a bit I may stick with track running. I did pretty good considering I hadn't ran in three days. Really proud in fact when I think about it. However really gonna have break down and get something good for the feet, they hurt too badly when I run. I also really need to get some strength training in there also. Does yoga count? I am going to yoga basics today, thought that might be a good idea, since I won't be able to make it to the one I did last week. Its offerred on Thursdays and I work every other Thurs so messes with me a bit. I could go to the Tuesday Iyengar yoga but its a guy teaching and I don't know how comfortable I am with a strange man helping further stretch my legs. Unless he is hot hmmm maybe I should check that part out.

For food today I've had a banana, an orange and 2 string cheeses oh and an iced coffee from McDonalds (that a co-worker surprised me with dang it not my fault but it was sooo good). Lunch will be some mexican rice I made last night and some refried beans. The breakfast, lunch and dinner of a poor mexican. Without tortillas its even poorer. I'm excited about it though. For dinner the boy is making me tacos, its Mexican Fiesta Day! The boy may really and actually be employed after tomorrow, he meets with HR. Please God oh please!

1 comment:

Smee said...

First of all, good luck to your boy with HR! It's good to be employed! :) And yay you for continuing on the C25K! Since you're asthmatic, difinitely run indoors until the humidity dies down some. That will help get your endurance up for when you transition back to running outside. And yes, the yoga counts!

Did you find out if the instructor is hot? ;)