Thursday, August 27, 2009

Basic is Not Basic . . .its Hard!

Yesterday I went to the gym and did some ab work and some weights and then I went to YOGA, it was the Yoga Basics class. Um Yoga Basics isn't so basic, its freakin hard. It was harder than Iyengar, but I still enjoyed it, you need some strength to do Yoga and I have none. But I WILL develop some if it kills me. I am just happy I did it again. This morning waking up at 4:15 am was a killer. I couldn't sleep to save my life last night. Probably because I was worried about the boy not sleeping in 2 days, I know he is nervous about his HR meeting but all the more reason TO sleep. Poor guy.
I was really bad already this morning and its only 7:30 a.m. I rode to work with a co-worker and we got to D town early so we stopped for breakfast at McDonalds. I hate McDonalds but you know what I got? A horrible Big Breakfast! It filled the tummy for sure I thought it was gonna make me sick because I am not used to eating that early but so far so good. And there is coffee involved. Bad bad Maria. I should drink more water today.
Thats really all . . . C25K Day 2 Part II today!

No comments: