Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Its a Bright Sun Shiny Day . . .

Or least that's what I am gonna keep saying to myself until I believe it. Cleaned up the apartment yesterday. It was hard work so after it was all said and done I didn't feel as bad about not running. I did however feel bad about the stupid Whataburger meal I had. But I was at the apartment and there was no food. I mean sure I could've grabbed a fast food salad or a healthier choice of some sort but I already had to clean the apartment by myself!
Today I will be back on track. I am repeating week 1 of the C25K this week because I feel I need to start over. Everything should be better this week since I have all my stuff moved home.

Side NOTE: Can I just say I love my family, all of them. However they're nuts, they are completely crazy. My mother who is my best friend is like the queen of crazy. Not toward me but the men in my family better watchout. So after spending the whole weekend at home with them, being at the boyfriends apt for just a few hours before passing out last night was like a vacation. He can drive me nuts sometimes too, but nothing like the brothers and dad and sometimes even mom.

Anyways since I am all moved home and I don't have a room to settle I have nothing to do. I mean little things but nothing major. Besides yell at the Cable company, that should be fun. So I should not falter in the running department this week. I'm still pretty proud of myself for doing it all 3 days last week I lost 2 lbs according to the scale. I don't really trust those things but I check anyway.

I don't even know what I am typing anymore I have taken so many breaks. So yea running today followed by hopefully some yoga. Not really sure about that. I know its good for your back but I am in some major pain today in my lower back and not sure if I can do some of the stretches. Who knows we'll see how I feel after running.

No comments: