Tuesday, September 1, 2009

C25K DAY 1 WEEK 2

So I completed my second week of the first week of the Couch to 5k on Saturday. Still tough but not as bad for sure, I ran outside too so I was pretty pleased. The thing I like running about outside is I have more of a visual of exactly how far I ran in comparison to the last time I did the same route. Like this time I made it further in 30 min.

BUT LAST NIGHT . . . I went to the next level people. The second week of this plan is to run for 90 seconds and walk for 2 minutes. You don't really realize how long 90 seconds is until you have to run for 90 seconds. So there I am running and trying not think about the ankles hurting and the shins hurting and thinking I really deserve those new shoes sooner than November.

I've been really bad bout eating right, like the last three nights no joke I have had Pizza. What the hell is wrong with me? Oh never mind I know. Anyways still however I have managed to lose about 5 lbs in two weeks, according to my scale at home. I don't like the scale at the gym. It never changes, I think its broken.

Today won't be much better eating wise. But I'll keep working out anyways.

2 comments:

Smee said...

You could always look at it this way: pizza has bread, dairy, eat and oils. All in a slice :) The Government will be pleased to know that you are making sure you include all of the major food groups in your meal.

Smee said...

Oh! And congrats on Week 2! I'm so freakin' proud of you!