Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to 5k

So I don't feel like I got so far off track with my running to repeat any of it. Maybe thats a wrong move. We'll find out though.

Yesterday for kicks I just ran week two's regimine over again. I did okay. I kept up better than I thought. My legs are so sore, and I followed with Zumba also so I am sure that helped the burn. Definitely helped get rid of some stress. I went to Justin's afterward got dinner started and some laundry going and drank an entire bottle of wine. Mmmm I slept pretty good last night but I slept wrong and now my shoulder and neck hurt. Doesn't make checking for blind spots when you are driving very easy.

Justin did get that job. Woo hoo he has been getting home late and so its odd to go to his place and him not be there. For a year he has been there dinner made and all that. Man I was spoiled wasn't I? Now I am back to making Maria dinners which are not nearly as good as his. But I guess its my turn to practice. This whole experience has been pretty cool. I met Justin when he had a job and he was a workaholic and that did him and us no good then he got let go and so he was a jobless bum for like a yr. Which was cool because we missed so much time together in the beginning of our relationship because of work that we made up for it. Now he is back at work and it seems like his mood hasn't changed much, still real happy and postitive a little more tired and way more communicative than he was before. Calling me at lunch and talking, updating me on when he is getting off, a random text here or there. I am not a needy person by any means but its nice to see that he has learned from the past yr and a half. All work and no play leads you no where, got to keep a good balance.

I will not be running or working out at all tonight. I have a lovely video chat date with my two besties. E-mailed back like good little eager applicant for that job I really want so hopefully I will hear back on that.

No comments: