Monday, September 21, 2009

I don't want to run anymore

So today I officially started THE DIET. Justin and I are doing it together. Lots of salads and lots of chicken and fiber.

This morning I had oatmeal followed by grapes for a mid-morning snack then a salad with chicken, nuts, carrots and feta cheese. I will have string cheese before I go work out.

Working out. Ugh so not in the mood today. I have a blistering headache and yesterday I was so sore from god knows what I was unable to run. Friday I ran and it was painful. I managed to make it through the first set and then the second 3 min set killed me. I made it 2 min before my foot felt like it was gonna break. So I walked for 2 minutes and then ran one last minute. I decided the only way this was going to keep happening was if I remedied the foot pain. So I went out and bought some brand new orthotics meant for those who over pronate, which is what I do. I put them in my shoes and I can tell a slight difference but not much so I suppose we shall see when I go to run today.

I am not in the mood to run. I have a headache and am still sore. But if I don't I will regret it later. Today just running though, none of this Zumba stuff so maybe I can be a bum this evening after I prepare dinner. Many new shows start tonight. Yay!

1 comment:

Smee said...

When you don't feel like running, think about how far you have come so far, and how great you are going to feel when you hit your goals. Give yourself a little treat for every mini-goal, like a new book, CD or treat yourself to a movie night. You have to know that you are doing spectacular, and I'm so proud of you! You can so do this!