Wednesday, September 16, 2009

C25K DAY 1 WEEK 3

Okay guys I am gonna push through today. Gonna bump it up to the next level. I am a little scared but looking at it and I think its feasible. I can look forward to a good sleep tonight in light of it. Still needing some better shoes. Perhaps I will try wrapping my foot before I run. One gives me more pain than the other so it might be helpful. Swore off the soda hardcore for the remainder of my couch to 5K training. I have been consuming it like crazy because I have been displaced from my home and haven't got my normal stuff. Typically I will stick with diet also but the machine at work hasn't been taking my quarters or dollars and the other machine doesn't have diet soda of any kind. So! It has only made this business of drinking REAL Dr.Pepper easier.

This week has been good so far at work. But I guess after having that time off its been more tiresome than normal.

1 comment:

Smee said...

Look at you! I'm so proud of you! Yay!