Wednesday, September 30, 2009

If its not thing its another!

So now I am battling a sinus infection. Not cool. Kind of hard to breathe while running . . . WHEN YOU CAN'T BREATHE! I am getting so worried about not meeting my goal. I think I am gonna step it up from running every other day to everyday. Even if its an abridged version of the plan. Like run the plan one day and then just do what I can the next. I am mad at myself that I am all the way 2 months into this and technically on week 3 of the plan.

On the bright side. Still doing pretty good on the diet. I am noticing a difference. There is this lower tummy fold going away and I am pretty thrilled. The scale is still missing in action so who knows if this is real progress or if I am just making stuff up in my head.

Anyways I am pretty excited about a few things. I started my children's book yesterday. A whole lot harder than I thought. Then I have to think once I am finished what do I do about illustrations, does the publishing company handle that or what. I have been consulting my Writer's Market Handbook and not run into anything useful yet, probably need to look at it a little more in depth when I am not at work.

Also I have set up a professional blog. So far all that is on it is my past articles from the NT Daily. A digital portfolio if you will. Its through wordpress though. A little harder to operate for sure. I also have a creative writing blog through there that some randomly written posts exist. Nothing major just there for whatever reason.

I set a profile with linkedln also and some other networking sites. Great News! I may be getting some free- lance work coming in. And I have to generate some story ideas so that maybe I can get them written and into the paper, some paper any paper.

Thats enough for now. Thanks!

No comments: