Sunday, September 27, 2009

Feeling better

So in the last post I said I was kind of unmotivated, not really feeling like running anymore. This week I slacked big time on working out, however I did really good on the diet. Between my back and my feet its difficult to want to go bounce my body around but I'm gonna. Last night I went grocery shopping with my mom and convinced her to buy everything I wanted. So basically my family is doing this with me, the eating part at least. Good stuff. Trying to eat small 5 meals a day isn't as hard as you would think, but I have to plan it out ahead of time and that part isn't so easy.

Today I will go work out. Still not feeling the running thing, mostly because of the fear of foot pain. I did buy some new orthotics. Not sure how great they're gonna be though. We shall see. But there is this thing at Wal-mart now, in the pharmacy where you step up on a machine and it will measure where you put pressure down with your feet, determining what type of supports you need. They're $50 though so gonna have to hold off but I did find out what kind I needed. Makes me sad because I feel sorry for my feet, its not their fault. Ah well try try til we find something that will help. So I will run the best I can today.

So far I've had oatmeal for breakfast then I will have banana for mid morning snack followed by 1/2 a tuna sandwich for lunch and a yogurt before I leave work. I am excited again. I guess I just was having one of those weeks and I wasn't feeling all that well so. The scale is missing from its normal place at my parents and so I have no idea if my good eating did any good last week but maybe its for the better that I don't know.

Been agonizing over this necklace I've been working on forever now. Its sad that I only find time to work on it when I am at work on the weekends. I had one plan going and then it just turned out bad, so now plan B hopefully this time it works out time. Expensive little necklace it will be once I am finished but oh so beautiful I hope.

1 comment:

Smee said...

Congrats on the dieting! I think that is where I seriously fail... I'm gonna use you for motivation and tell my hubby to get on board too. :) And now I'm dying to see this necklace!