Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

I have been hesitating getting on here and writing because there is just so much to say and I really don't want to to go overboard so here is my attempt at limited vacation updates.

Things I did on the cruise:
1. Ate a billion pounds of food (including 2 lobster tails for dinner one night not ashamed of it either).
2. Slept on the deck by the pool with nothing but endless ocean all around me.
3. Witnessed and babysat my mother as she accidentally got drunk in Progresso, getting her back on the bus and walking back to the ship was hilarious.
4. Rapelled off of a wall, zip lined.
5. Snorkelled . . . first time in my life and will NOT be the last!
6. Drank Sprite from a glass bottle in Cozumel.
7. Bought 2 bottles of Absolut Vodka for $20, I love liquor prices in Mexico.
8. Ate a billion more pounds of food.
9. Tried a bloody mary and like it.
10. Tried a manhattan and didn't like it at all.
11. Danced to 70's music with my mama
12. Made friends with cute Mexican tour guide named Mario and am now friends with him on facebook, thinking how cute our names would be together Maria and Mario. (Still love my boyfriend I swear!)
13. Watched people sing karoke as the homosexual make-up-wearing-asian host made racial induced jokes that made all the drunk people laugh.
14. Relaxed in a hot tub
15. Relaxed in the room in soft robes
16. Entertained by the nightly towel animals that were sitting on my bed.
17. Acutally ran one time, but I did it on the treadmill because it was raining on the track and realized I am a fan of running on the treadmill.
18. Gained my 5 pounds back, but I really don't feel bad about because I know I will go back to running and eating better than I was before and I will lose it again. Not to mention I ate the best food ever!

That is all I can think of presently. Man I did a lot in 5 days. I am officially addicted to cruises and will be taking one again in the Spring if I can manage to save the funds.

1 comment:

Smee said...

Yay! I'm glad you made it back, and I'm glad you had fun. It sounds like it was a blast! Is lobster good? I've never had it. Hey! We can start over together. Again! :) My ankle is pretty much back to normal, so I'll be running again next week.