Thursday, September 3, 2009

C25K DAY 2 WEEK 2

I did it! I made it through Day two of week two. Some laps seem easier than the others so I don't really know its it easier over all, but considering its progress I will not complain. Also a positive thing; my shins didn't hurt. Yay. Maybe the one full day of rest that I got did me some good. Tuesday I din't do anything but go home and bathe puppies. All 10 of them.

So yes I ran and yes according to the scale I am still 5 pounds lost . . . yay! My butt muscles hurt still but I guess I am firming and tightening? Today the thighs also hurt, thats new.
I am still feeling that sense of accomplishment. In fact I ran 95 seconds every 2 minutes. I was real tempted to see how far I could go but decided not to jump ahead of myself, just stick to the prgram. I will run tomorrow and then I will start week 3 on the cruise ship. I bet people might question wether or not I will really run on the cruise ship, I am placing bets on myself. I've come so far though for me and I don't want to back slide at all.

I applied for my dream job today. Omg the fact that it even existed makes me so excited. I would be using that degree, it offers phenomenal money and its in Seattle. I know everyone is giving me a hard time because I keep looking in Seattle. But I want to leave Texas and I see no reason not to look at a place where I have a friend already there. The boyfriend says he will follow me anywhere too. He he we'll see about that one. But this would be a great opportunity for me. And I got mom and grandma's gave me their blessing on leaving Texas and finding my own way and that makes me feel better about job hunting out of state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really praying you get that job! I am proud of you and I know you will do well on the cruise ship... just make sure you go to the gym before cocktail hour!