Saturday, July 31, 2010

Success!

I went for my fitness assessment this a.m. gearing up for my second month of bootcamp. Ow ow! So excited, so pumped. Everyone should do this. Anyways.

Showed up on time and got my measurements, and happy to report the following:

Before After

Weight: You don't kneed to know that. The difference of 8 lbs.

Body fat% 34.0 33.5

BMI: 32.7 31.5

Waist Line: 36 35

Hips: 45 44


So pretty happy with all that. In fact pretty proud! Then it was time to move to the fitness portion of the assesment. And the results are as follows.

34 push-ups in 90 seconds 48 push ups in 90 seconds

27 sit-ups in 90 seconds 37

Plank hold: 35 seconds 1 minute!

Obstacle course: 8:21 7:35

Month two begins on Monday and thus will start my frugal calorie intake again. I am so excited. Shooting for the full 10 lbs this month. How awesome would that be? That means that if I could keep going at about that rate by November I could be pretty much at my goal weight. I am ridiculously happy and excited. At the end of month 2 I get to go shopping for a black dress for K's wedding and I am sincerely hoping I am in a new size bracket. Anyways just wanted to update my progress!!

1 comment:

We Drink Your Milkshake said...

oh i am so proud of you too! good job maria