Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good Morning Loves!

I am in a very good mood today. I did something I wasn't going to do until Sunday morning but I couldn't resist. Looking in the mirror the last few days I just keep saying to myself, "I look thinner." So finally I wanted to see if it was just my imagination. Nope 3 more lbs gone! So in 3 weeks I have lost 6lbs. That is a healthy drop and I am happy!!!! I am proud beyond proud. That is no pills, no taking away all the foods I love, no counting calories. Just simply eating healthy and working my a$$ off 3 days a week. I wish I could go to 4 days per week but I live to far away for that. Too many days getting home at 7:45p.m. Not doable for Maria. Anyways I signed up for the next class. I look forward to orientation for that class so I can see if I lost inches and if I have a better time on the obstacle course. For the most part I have seen a huge change in the amount of pain I have been carrying in my back. The first 2 weeks I went with very minimal pain. Now this week has been a littl different. I didn't miss the pain in my lower back at all, I have found jumping and Maria do not go together.


Getting a hold of the SPCA is a pain in the ass. I am trying to get my little darling Neutered tomorrow but they certainly are not making it easy. Anyways. Take care all!

1 comment:

Smee said...

So proud of you!!! Keep it up!