Thursday, July 8, 2010

Someone had hid the scale.

But I found it! I tried to refrain from looking, telling myself if I didn't lose anything it would be fine I am building muscle after all. Not the case, I have lost 3 or 4lbs, don't remember where I was when I started this thing, but I know I haven't seen that number in a while. I am pretty happy about this progress. It's different this time it's more exciting. With this I know it's more than just weight loss, it's toning and building muscle. I feel so welcomed there and like I am really accomplishing something in that hour. I told J yesterday, this is something I don't think I will ever be able to give up. I like it so much I want to do the 4-day a week class, but that takes out a lot of time during the week. So today I will just make sure I make it to the gym and do some cardio at the very least, I don't want to feel like I did this last Monday. This las Monday was worse than the first week, I am hoping next Monday I kick more a$$ than before.

Scrambled egg whites and turkey bacon is satisfying.

No comments: