Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some days I just don't.

You those days where you just don't. You don't want to talk, you don't want to do your duties, you don't want to dress in clothes suitable for public. You just want to exist. Watch blankly at the television or listen without really listening to some music or surf blindly on the internet for nothing. That's what I feel like at the present moment.

Anyways regarding boot camp; successfully completed one month! I loved it so much I signed up for a second month and that will start Monday!!! Woo hoo this week break was making me so nervous. I was afraid I was going to become undisciplined and go back to old habits. I did go to Sonic yesterday however I worked out with my mom and taught her some boot camp exercises. I got on the scale this morning and still not dissappointed. I lost a total of 8 lbs in a month. That is huge for me. It took me 3 months just to lose ten at the beginning of the year and I wasn't having near as much fun. I am looking at a number I haven't seen in a long time!!! In total for the year I have lost 15 lbs. There is no stopping me now! I have muscles too in my arms that I didn't have before. Yup I am becoming a machine.

1 comment:

Smee said...

Woohoooo! Congrats! I now need to steal some of your resolve lol... I lost focus, but seeing how you're doing, I think I need to get it back :)