Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leg cramps and unhealthy food

So working out has been pretty tough the last 2 days. J had told me it would be like his "hell week" when he used to play football. The second week of training was always harder. In light of it I have steered clear of any bad for you foods or any heavy foods. I feel like I have done pretty well this week and last week. However the first small teeny tiny piece of cake and I am sick. Booo! Then last week I had a burger and I was done with food for the night.

These leg cramps pretty much suck too. I have stretched. I have soaked, have been consuming plenty of water, the only other thing to so is just get used to it because until my body is used to it this will most likely keep happening.

But I am loving it, I swear I looked in the mirror and thought I saw abs! Hahah here is hoping!

No comments: