Thursday, January 28, 2010

Miss Me Yet?

Hello happy people! Are we happy today? I am!

Put on my clothes this morning and there was a noticeable difference in how they fit. Its hard to tell when you wear scrubs all week if you're losing or not. The scale has been kind too. Says I lost 7 lbs so far. I hope it gives me good news this weekend when I do my weigh in for the week. I find this working together at work business has been a blessing. Still no real eating out unless you count subway and no bringing in bad for you foods. Decided wolfing it on the treadmill was the way to go for me. I did that yesterday and my abs, my legs and ass hurt. Whee, its some major pain! Just a thought. They should really make some underwear that eliminates booty sweat! Just sayin'

I am excited about some upcoming events. Today I get to go to my first meeting for Wish Night. Wish Night is Make A Wish Foundations, big fundraising event they do each year. One of the many reasons I am having all this incentive to lose weight. Thennnn there is a Society of Professional Journalists conference this month that will provide information and networking opportunities. Annnnd I am going to an informational meeting about working for DISD and them paying for your teaching certificate. I am really hoping something comes of that. I hear DISD can be rough and typically they make you sign to teach in their school district for 2-3 yrs. But I feel like I have something to offer in that realm, and am confident that I could handle it. I need to get my foot in the door.

My problem is I have too many things I would like to do. And I have been trying to narrow them down so I can be more productive in making those things happen. I want to write in any capacity really. I would love to be a teacher, I think I would've been really good at that. Then there is anything non-profit relation to children. Oh and event planning, primarily weddings. See what I mean!

No comments: