Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Morning People

I will try to be diligent about continuing to write. But I have a trainee that will start this morning and it seems that my time will be taken up during the next three weeks. Sorry guys the price I pay for being so awesome at my job. HA! HA!

This morning was dreadful to try and wake up this morning. Didn't hit snooze but I surely wanted to. Stupid J keeping me up late talking. He was in a retardedly goofy mood last night, it was borderline annoying. Anyways so went to the gym and I am curious as to whether all machines accurately tell you how many calories you are burning. When I spent 45 minutes on the elliptical yesterday with arms I burned 455 calories, put in my weight and age and that. Today I rode the bike for 30 minutes and burned 244 calories same deal. However riding that bike burned my thigh muscles like you wouldn't believe. Where working on the elliptical got my heart rate up and I could tell it gave me a good cardio work out. I don't it deserves some research but not today.

This week has already been slightly worse than last week. I ate out twice. You already know about my trip to heaven, but then last night I had Lobster Ravioli. It couldn't be avoided it sat their on the menu taunting me and it was dinner with my old roomate. Great conversation needs great food . . . right! I am so proud of my old roomate she got an internship with Tom Landry for cardiac rehab. She is getting her Masters, sometimes I really think I should go back and do that for real.

My old roomate's wedding is Aug. 28 and I am in the house party. Surprise surprise Maria is in another wedding. But it is incentive for more weight loss. I could lose a lot by then. I lost 4 lbs at my weight in this week and I won't weigh in again until Monday morning. I can only hope I am as successful this week. I would like to lose 10lbs by the time I go to see my doctor next month. Weight is something they always mention at every yearly visit and with the my bp as it is here lately I need to show her that I am trying.

No comments: