Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Treadmill Love!

Yesterday I decided to run on the treadmill instead of the track. It was pretty dang enjoyable I must say. I was able to keep up with how long I was running, calories burned and mileage ran. This isn't going to do me any good with running in the 5k I don't think. But my foot didn't hurt, my knees didn't hurt, I didn't think about the fact that I was running as much because I had the television in front of me. I keep thinking that maybe if I can just get my endurance up a bit and lose some weight, running on the track will be easier. I don't know. I am going to run on the treadmill again today, I can't help but want to. Perhaps if I alternate the two. I also decided to run everyday the best I can becausefor the whole weight loss factor you are supposed to do 45-1hr of cardio most days of the week for weight loss. I have lost weight, its just now I have a goal of ten pounds by the 27th. Thats when I leave for Seattle. I would love for Lauren to see me and say I look like I've lost weight, seeing as how she hasn't seen me since August.

She said I will gain it all back when I am there. I told her she is just going to have to keep the rain at bay so I can run in Seattle or Redmond, which ever one. She is living in Redmond now, she got her own place so I don't have to get a hotel while I am there which is super awesome. All I can think about is Seattle. I will be so sad when I don't have that to look forward to. My last bit of fun before ALL money goes to bills and student loans.

P.S. I have eaten pretty dang good for about 2 weeks and all I want is bad stuff right now. All bad. I will have to give in at some point the important question is with what shall I cheat with?

1 comment:

Lady K said...

Lol, holla lady. I understand I struggled with the trail or track at first myself. Of course I was almost dbl the size I am now, im not lying. But the treadmill definitely helped, and then I also power walked when I did the track and worked up to the runs, and just kept at it, now that I dropped some the track is a lot easier. But pacing urself and practicing will do, keep at it and one day it will just click....

p.s. keep day dreaming abt Seattle and ur never gonna come back...lol