Thursday, October 22, 2009

Exhausted

Everyone! How I have missed you. I am legs weak, dark cirlces under the eyes, yawning every 5 seconds tired! This business of training and doing over time is killing me. When you work that much, at least for me, its hard to want to do anything anything else but go home and sleep. Today for instance do you think that I am at all interested in going to try and burn calories even though I know for a fact that I should. That whole ten pounds by the time I leave for Seattle . . . yea so not happening. Finding it hard to care though. Same think about my 5k, man I feel like I am failing big time over here. I am mad because I have been more active the last few months than I've been in years and hardly a result. Yes the clothes did seem to be fitting better, but I am pretty sure I F-ed that up this weekend with my extra curricular events. Why does everything have to be surrounded by food and WHY does bad food have to taste so good. Its like that lean cuisine today, it didn't make me feel lean it made me feel less full. I know its just this over tired funk I am in and then I will get over it. So I will go work out and I will go eat with my co-worker and then I will have a day off tomorrow. My mom is sick so we may or may not be going through with our plans to go watch theatre with my uncle and the kids but it wouldn't be the worst thing to just chill. I hope all is well with everyone. Some of you need to let me know how life is.

1 comment:

Smee said...

You are doing so freakin' well! I know you are sick right now, which blows before such a big trip, but as you said, you've been so active! Take some time over this trip, get rested as much as possible, then come back to us in The Dungeon and get back into your routine. :)