Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jillian Michaels is a B!

I had this morning off from work. Covering the evening shift in this joint. So with my morning I decided I should work out since I hadn't on Wednesday. It was misty and rainy outside so that wasn't appealing and since I was at Justin's and he still hasn't gotten me the code to his gym I decided to use the fabuloud On Demand feature on his new cable DVR thingy. There is a whole on demand channel that is devoted to exercise and I selected the one by Jillian Michaels. Now if you don't know Jillian is one of the trainers on the Biggest Loser. Tuesday TV sucks so I have watched the past 3 episodes of Biggest Loser. Talk about motivation to lose weight. Damn. But yea she is a bull dog she is evil on the show and shows no mercy. Well she is slightly nicer in her work out but she still shows no mercy. My thighs are still burning. I highly reccomend her. She is evil!

I bought paint today! My littlest brother and his best friend had lunch with me today. Let me begin with we went to Chuy's a restaurant I have been very excited about. The opened one in Plano this summer. The reason I was excited . . . Stuffed Avacados. I've tried to get in to eat there before and it was just soooo packed. So ok today was the day. Except they were OUT OF AVACADOS. That is some BS let me tell you. My brother was like we can go somewhere else. But I decided to not be high maintenance today, he lets me get away with that . . . he is the only one in my life who will but today I chose to go with it. Flautas are definitely not as good!
Back to paint. So upon my brother's advice and he truly could be Martha Stewart, he is straight I swear. Anyways he said for us to go to Home Depot and check out the oops paint. Goood idea, found the color I wanted and for $15 I got 5 gallons. So I can paint the walls and the little office area in the room. I will see how much I can get done before I have to be at work tomorrow. Challenging myself to finish this by Sunday night so I can move my bed and whatever else I need in there. I miss my stuff!

2 comments:

Lady K said...

I have not tried Jillian but I will check her out as soon as I have the cable set up. Sounds like you got a good work out chick!!

Martha Stewart,huh,...lol, glad you are getting all settled in. What color paint?

Lupe said...

Super boring off white but I think I am gonna put some accent color on there somewhere. They have these design element things at Hobby Lobby I am going to check out.