Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh my achy abs

For heavens sake! 100 sit ups and 2 days later I am still in agony. And I have to do more today. Notice I use the word HAVE to. Gave the treadmill some more love yesterday. Made me happy. Its just so much less painfull than running on the dang track or outside. I guess I may have to re-think my 5k, though I really don't want to. I am just gonna keep pressing on and see what the results are. I haven't lost my motivation at least. Diet is still going strong as well, little hindrances here and there but nothing major. They got a new scale at the gym and it confirms I have lost weight. For real! Woo hoo. That scale is my friend again.

The creative juices are flowing again, its just hard to make the time to sit and write. I feel guilt when I am at home too, when I am at my parents I feel like I should be doing something. Helping clean or feed an animal. When I am Justin's I feel like I should be spending time with him not on my lap top. Man I miss my own place. Doesn't look like I will have it anytime soon again though. But I am about to do a major room make over on my brother's old room. Its gonna take time though before I have that sanctuary. That kid was such a messy individual. It was not fun to clean out his room. Mom helped. Anyways we haven't tackled the closet either . . . that should be fun. I wish I had a weekend to just garage sale hunt.

Looking for a full size box spring. Then I will be after a plain white poofy bedspread. I look forward to it. Its gonna be so light and airy and beachy and my mother can have whoever she wants live in there after me and it won't be too boy-ish or too girlish, just clean! Any home improvement ideas would be great!

1 comment:

Smee said...

I am so dang proud of you! All those pounds you lost have made their home over here with me. :) I have to get back on track, and I'm gonna use you as motivation. And yay on Seattle! There are plenty of spots online where you can find running routes in different areas using Google Maps-like features. That way you can keep on a route that is the same distance you normally run. And with your knees and ankles, you may want to stick to the treadmill until you get proper shoes that will save your legs. You may also want to see if there is an indoor 5k you can do. I know Bally's at one time had an indoor sprint triathlon. :)

Yay you!