Monday, August 23, 2010

Stress Eating

I wish I could be one of those people that when I get stressed I decide to avoid food at all costs. However I am not. It's a comfort and I enjoy it, that's one reason I got here in the first place. All this business going with my brother really took a lot from me this weekend. I am trying my best not to let it consume me, but how can you not? It has consumed my parents and I live with them. I stayed gone all weekend and that helped some on the thinking, not so much on the eating. Dinner with my wish family, drinks with J and friends and big ol' Sunday breakfast. I feel awful.

I thought it would be ok because I would be going to work out this evening but nooo I screwed up and volunteered to work this evening. I had thought that I would go to the morning camp session but completely forgot I was even coming in later so that threw a wrench in the entire thing. I re-scheduled to go on Thursday morning but I really wanted to go today because I knew it would make me feel better.

I will be running away this weekend to K's wedding. That will mostly be exciting because J and I will be driving together and coming back together, taking our sweet time on the way back.

Yay!

No comments: