Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let's try this again

Never ending battle this whole weight loss thing, but new plan new ball game.

I have a work out buddy now! Yay and a trainer of sorts. I have signed up for a fitness boot camp. Excied and nervous are the combined feelings rolling around in my head right now. I always said if I had someone to push me then I would do better, I am hoping this is the push I need. I paid the money and it was not terribly much but it could've gone to any number of other things so if I don't do this then I wasted my hard earned cashola.

Assessment is on Saturday, where they will take my measurements and get us started on a meal plan. I think there is a sit-up and push-up test too. OY!

I went to the gym yesterday, I figured I should go this week and gear up for working out harder next week. Yes I understand the ridiculous thought of that statement. I just want a good month of someone teaching me what to do and then I should be good. But if I see good results, I might go for another round. There are so many promising testimonials on their website. If I lost 40lbs, I would be so stoked. That's all I want.

1 comment:

Lady K said...

You guys will do great!!!! Great Day to start, and push yourself mentally to get a move on! Now if I could just find my way to some squats and this AB ball everyday, we would be doing ok! LOL! There with you in spirit! Go team, go... lame I know.