Monday, February 15, 2010

Success!

Hip hip hooray, all the early morning workouts have paid off. I have officially lost 10 lbs. What?! I am beyond excited, beyond proud! I have 10 more to go before I leave for Seattle. The I will buy me some new clothes while I am there. Hello Lauren's discount at White House Black Market!!!

If the scale god's want to continue to be kind then I will actually meet my goals by the time this 100 day challenge is done. I have some mini goals. And it doesn't hurt that people are starting to notice and comment also.

It is going to be a challenge to get to the gym by 5am instead of 6am, with my new work schedule. I might have to work out some days after work which is difficult for me because when I am done with this place I want to run far far away.

Another person will be training with me on Wednesday which I won't lie, messes me up a lot on my routine and such. I have to pay attention to them rather than paying attention to eating this at this time and a snack at this time etc and I often forget to take my medicine, which is not good. But I'll do my best. Like I said 10 lbs my March 16. Then 18 by the end of April, whenever we finish this 100-day challenge at work. Then at least 8lbs by Wish Night in May. Then I have all the way until August to be exactly where I want to be for K's wedding. Look at me go people!

1 comment:

Smee said...

Woohoo! Look at you!

So proud! Keep it up...