Sunday, January 31, 2010

Making it through

This was not a week of sabatoge! Yet the scale was not as giving as I would have liked. I gained nothing. I also lost nothing. But I suppose that is better than nothing. I ate out once, it wasn't the best meal on the menu I could've chosen. It consulted of eating half a cheeseburger and fries, which I split with a friend. Feeling absolutely miserable I decided not to do that again. Well last night for dinner my dad made Lengua tacos. They were delicious, and I had 4. They were the small corn toritilla tacos, not big burrito type things ok. I was good and full after that. However it just stayed with me too long. Coming to the conclusion, beef is rebelling against me. Lame! So steering clear of such this week all together. I even told J please don't make anything heavy for dinner tonight. He loves to cook and he loves to do special meals when I go over, but no big meals. Honestly a bowl of cereal would suit me just fine tonight.

Gonna boost up my game at the gym this week, heading there after work and plan on being there every morning this week. That scale better give it up damnit! I have a good month and a half to lose at least 10 more lbs before I leave for Seattle. Which reminds me I need to buy tickets. I discussed buying a "goal dress." A dress I can wear once I reach my goal. But I have decided against that. In May I will either be shopping for a new dress to wear to Wish Night or having one of my old dresses from one of the many weddings I've been in altered. *crossing fingers* August is Kel's wedding and I have to get a black dress to wear since I am in the wedding party. Here is to toned arms, flatter stomach and an incredible ass! Will work on the boobs later on down the road. Figure I will throw that on top of the student loan debt after I have had children. Ha! Ha!

Finally figured out J's 30th Birthday plans. I have been through a million and one ideas making it exceedingly difficult. Its hard when you bf is past the stage of going out but he still likes having a good time with friends, but you don't have a space big enough to just throw a party, ugh I can't wait to have a house someday. I can just make dinner and invite people over rather than trying to figure out where the hell to go. Sending out the facebook invite this week hopefully all can attend and he will be happy. He should be happy because I am getting his dang XBOX fixed. Not the best present in the world but what do you want we have 2 yr anniversary 2 days after his bday. Yea we planned that well. Just like my Birthday is 13 days before Christmas. At some point we're gonna have to remedy these events.

No comments: